After sewing for the past three days, I've made excellent progress on the costumes! The chief priests are done except for the hemming and headpieces. The Roman soldiers have been organized, and I've finished the two new red tunics and started the drafting for the alterations and traced out another helmet, seen below:
I also got that extra helmet made. It is shown below with the original on the left.
For right now, I know what's left to be done, just the alterations and headpieces, so I think I'll finish those things up in the next few days.
Parting Shot: New Car. We traded in my old car for a new car, a Subaru Outback Wagon. It is perfect for what I need it to do, and I love the color.