Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Costume Progress!

After sewing for the past three days, I've made excellent progress on the costumes!  The chief priests are done except for the hemming and headpieces.  The Roman soldiers have been organized, and I've finished the two new red tunics and started the drafting for the alterations and traced out another helmet, seen below:


I also got that extra helmet made.  It is shown below with the original on the left. 


For right now, I know what's left to be done, just the alterations and headpieces, so I think I'll finish those things up in the next few days. 

Parting Shot:  New Car.  We traded in my old car for a new car, a Subaru Outback Wagon.  It is perfect for what I need it to do, and I love the color.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats on your new Outback! I've had mine for 6 years and I still love it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the costumes are fun - and love the new car color!
El

Allison Ann Aller said...

Very fine helmets!
Robert and I each have Subies, a '99 Outback wagon and an '03 Outback Sport. You can't beat 'em in the snow...no mechanical difficulties...just terrific cars. You will love yours!

Tany said...

Very nice car, and I LOVE the color too!

Sue Campbell said...

I bought a new Outback in September and it's great! Mine's green and I love the color.