I got it cut out! That's a lot of progress, huh? Right, not so much. At least it is a start. It has just been a couple of busy days here, but I'm thinking I'll have some time tomorrow to get sewing on this project. I'm actually in no big hurry, as my zippers won't be here until sometime next week anyway.
Here's the line drawing for the jacket, from Patrones #284, model #40:
I will be doing a few things differently. One, I am eliminating the pockets. They are a type of bellows pocket and I don't want the bulk. They also needed zippers, which I didn't order. I might do some sort of inseam pocket on the horizontal seam. I'll think about that tomorrow. Second, I am changing the sleeves. They will be straight, not flared and full length.
I hope to get a nice start on this jacket tomorrow, but we need to finish my daughter's block printing project tomorrow. We have all the stuff as you can see below, we just need to get it done!
Parting Shot: Not Enough. Obviously, two full food bowls was just not enough food for Wellie. He knocked down the food bin and was helping himself.