Garden Path - Jacket - Part XXXXIX
I finally got the ants done!
The reason it took me so long was because I wasn't sure about their legs. I wasn't happy with any beaded options, so I stitched all the other insects to the jacket while thinking about (avoiding) the ant legs. Since I stitched the last two crickets on Tuesday night, I faced the ant legs Wednesday morning, and after studying pictures of real ants, I decided to embroider the legs and antennae.
This picture shows the other group of ants with a little more of the border for context:
I'm happy with them, and I only need to make three more bees to be done with the insects. At this point it is not much longer to the finish! Just a few more days!
Parting Shot: Cat Hotel. Today I found two cats in the fabric in my closet. I think I need some major cleaning and organization once I get GP done!