Two posts in one day!
I wanted to separate the Burda Moden from the Rocking Girl nominations, so here are my nominations. If you have been nominated before, consider it either a compliment or a testament to my scatter-brainedness (is that even a word?)
- Tini - She was one of Mary Beth's picks, too! I love the diversity of projects she posts, plus her beautiful hand-dyed yarns.
- Shannon of Hungry Zombie Couture - a possible long lost relative - we share many similarites, down to our "real jobs." Check out her latest lovely vintage and modern projects!
- Carolyn - Sometimes this girl reads my mind! What I love most about her is her body confidence and how she makes current fashions her own.
- Vicki - I love her "whole outfit" photos, plus it's interesting to see what's going on half a world away in Melbourne, Australia.
- Phyllis - She's a Diva, what more can I say? I love her sharp wit and observations!